TITLE :- UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 30 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “U.P. National Health Mission (UPNHM)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM)
UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 30 June 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 20 July 2021
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Fees are not required to fill the application form. Applicants have to apply through online mode.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing.
- Registration in Indian Nursing Counsel.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 2800
|POST NAME||AGE LIMIT||VACANCY|
|Community Health Officer CHO||Maximum 35 Years||2800|
HOW FILL ONLINE FORM
- UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 30/06/2021 to 20/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.