UP ITI Admission 3rd Round Allotment Result 2022
Updated :- 13 September 2022
“Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training ITI Admission SCVTUP” has recently invited applications from the interested candidates through “UP ITI Admission 2022”. SCVTUP Are Recently Uploaded 3rd Round Allotment Results for the Admission for Regular Government and Private ITI College.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022
UP ITI Admission Allotment Result 2022
Government and Private College ITI Admission 2022
- Registration Start :- 07 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 04 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 04 August 2022
- first Round Allotment Result :- 18 August 2022
- Second Round Allotment Result :- 30 August 2022
- Third Round Allotment Result :- 13 September 2022
- Counselling Start: :- Notify Soon
UP ITI Admission Fees
- General And OBC Candidates Fee : 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 150/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee Through ITI College Prepaid Coupon Mode or Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
UP ITI Admission Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 14 Years
- Candidate Born After : 31 July 2008
- Age Limit as on : 01 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
UP ITI Admission Qualification
- Candidates Should Have Class 8th OR Class 10th (High School) from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Read the official notification for more details.
More Govt Job Only for You
- Army NCC 53 Special Entry Online Form 2022
- ITBP SI Staff Nurse Online Form 2022
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Prohibition Constable Online Form 2022
How to Apply for UP ITI Admission 2022
- Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 07 July 2022 to 04 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UP ITI Admission Official Notice & Link
Third Round Allotment
Join Telegram Group