UP NHM NMHP Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 21 September 2022
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
UP NHM NMHP Vacancy 2022 Notification
UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- 25 August 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 03 September 2022
- Complete Application :- 03 September 2022
- Exam Date :- Sept/ Oct 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 21 September 2022
- For Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Group
- Un-Reserved, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee :- 0/-
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode (not required)
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Psychiatric Nurse Age Limit: 40 Years
- Other Post Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 25 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
More Govt Jobs Only for You
- Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik Online Form 2022
- PGIMER Group A, B and C Online Form 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM-10 Online Form 2022
- HERC Peon Recruitment 2022
UP NHM NMHP Vacancy 2022
|Clinical Psychologist||41||Rs 60,000/- pm|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||36||Rs 50,000/- pm|
|Psychiatric Nurse||35||Rs 40,000/- pm|
UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Post Graduate in Clinical Psychology. OR
- Post-Graduate Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training.
Psychiatric Social Worker
- Post-Graduate Degree in Social Work and a Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training.
- One year diploma in Psychiatric Nursing with B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM. OR
- B.Sc. in Nursing or Equivalent degree from Institute recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Two-year experience of working in Psychiatric / Mental Health
- Registration from UP State Medical Faculty at the time of Online Submission of Application.
- For more details read the official notification.
UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Admission to Selection Process will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for Selection Process, if shortlisted as per the scoring matrix as decided by UP, NHM.
Candidates are required to appear in the Selection Process if shortlisted as per the scoring matrix as decided by UP, NHM at their own expenses. Waitlist will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3(3 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category).
Candidates are required to appear in the Computer based Online Test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer based Online Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Document Verification. Waitlist will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category).
How to Apply for UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022
- UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 August 2022 To 03 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP NHM NMHP Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UP NHM NMHP Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Join Govt. Job Group