TITLE :- UPPCL Lekha Lipik Online Forms 2020
POST UPDATE :- 06 October 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through UPPCL Lekha Lipik Online Forms 2020,Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL Lekha Lipik Online Forms 2020
- Registration Start :- 06 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 27 October 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 27 October 2020
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date :- 29 October 2020
- Exam Date :- 3rd Week November 2020
- Download Admit Card :- November 2020
- General,OBC And EWS Candidates Fee: 1000 /-
- SC, ST Candidate Fee: 700 /-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 10/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking,E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 July 2020
- Mini Age Required : 21 Year’s
- Max Age : 40 Year’s
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Commerce Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
VACANCY DETAIL’S & TOTAL POST : 102
|Post Code||Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
How to Fill Form
- UPPCL Lekha Lipik Online Forms 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 06/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPCL Lekha Lipik Online Forms 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online (Registration)