TITLE :- UPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018, Interview Letter
POST UPDATE :- 24 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
New Updated Links
Download Interview Letter
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018
ADVT. NO. A-5/E-1/2018 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 28 December 2018
- Registration Last Date :- 25 January 2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25 January 2019
- Submit Form Last Date : 28 January 2019
- Mains Exam Date : 29, 30 July 2020
- Mains Admit Card : 09 July 2020
- Mains Result : 05 November 2020
- Interview Date : 04 December 2020
- Interview Letter Available : 24 November 2020
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2018
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES REQUIRED ELIGIBILITIES
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University from Any Recognized Board/ Institute.
- Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 17
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Asst. Prosecuting Officer APO||17|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/12/2018 to 25/01/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Interview Letter
Interview Date Notice
Download Mains Exam Result
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form