India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Mains Exam 2021
Updated :- 24 December 2021
“Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. A-3/E-1/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 22 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 18 January 2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 18 January 2021
- Last Date for View Objected List / Upload Photo & Sign : 08 February 2021
- Date of Exam: 19 September 2021
- Apply Online for Mains : 24 December To 10 January 2022
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 18 January 2022
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Master Degree in Related Subject in Any Recognized University in India. For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 1473
|Post Name||Gender||Total Vacancies|
|Lecturer in Government Inter College GIC & GGIC||Male||991|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 22/12/2020 to 18/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online (Mains)
Modify / Edit Form
Download Mains Exam Notice