UPPSC Mines Inspector Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 07 December 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 55 vacancies of Mines Inspector post through “UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 04 June 2022 to 01 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Mines Inspector Vacancy 2022 Notification
UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVT. A-4/E-1/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 04 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 01 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 01 July 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 04 July 2022
- Exam Date : 18 December 2022
- Download Admit Card : 07 December 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee :- 25/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Qualification
- 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- For more details read the official notification.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Vacancy :: 55
|UPPSC Mines Inspector||55||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
UPPSC Mines Inspector Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
|Total (Time: 2 Hours)||150||300|
UPPSC Mines Inspector Main Exam
- Question Paper- Mining Engineering
- Time Duration- 3 Hours
- Total No. of Questions- 8
- Maximum Marks- 200
- Question paper will be divided in two parts – Section ‘A’ & Section ‘B’.
- Question No. 1 will be compulsory & it will also be compulsory to attempt 2 questions for one each section. It is compulsory to attempt 5 questions. Each question will carry equal marks. Each question will be of 40 Marks.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Online Form 2022
- UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 June 2022 To 06 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPPSC Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Admit Card | Exam Date
Join Telegram Group