TITLE :- UPPSC Various Post Direct Recruitment 2019 | Veterinary Medical Officer Result
POST UPDATE :- 07 October 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPPSC Various Post Direct Recruitment 2019”. The candidates who participated in the examination can see the result of their examination.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Result (VMO)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Various Post Direct Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 03/2019-20 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 19 November 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 16 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 December 2019
- Submit Application Form Last Date : 19 December 2019
- Result Veterinary Medical Officer (VMO) : 07 October 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 105/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the SBI Mops and SBI E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 89
How to Fill Form
- UPPSC Various Post Direct Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 19/11/2019 to 16/12/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Various Post Direct Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Result (VMO)
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form
Edit/ Modify Application Form