UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 10 December 2022
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 179 vacancies of Uttar Pradesh Technician Grade 2 post through “UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 16 July 2022 to 09 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
UPRVUNL Technician Grade 2 Vacancy 2022 Online Form
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 16 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 09 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 August 2022
- Exam Date :- December 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 10 December 2022
- Regular Govt Job Updates :-Join Telegram
- General, OBC, Other State :- 1100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 826/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
UPRVUNL Technician Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules.
UPRVUNL Technician Qualification
- Passed High School Examination with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent and All India / State Certificate in Fitter/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Instrument Trade.
- It will be mandatory to present the certificate of 80 hours Course on Computer Concept (CCC) awarded by DOEACC (currently NIELIT).
- For more details read the official notification.
UPRVUNL Technician Vacancy :: 179
UPRVUNL Technician Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
About Written Exam
- Paper Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions (Computer Based)
- Total No. Question: 200 Questions (Part 1 & 2)
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks (Part 1 & 2)
- Time Duration: 03 Hour
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark
- Part-1 :- There shall be 150 MCQ from the Syllabus of ITI.
- Part-2 :- 50 MCQ comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
UPRVUNL Technician Online Form 2022
- UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 19 July 2022 to 09 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPRVUNL Technician Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Join Govt. Job Group