TITLE :- UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Online Form 2021
POST UPDATE :- 04 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Online Form 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Online Form 2021
Advt. No. 04-05/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 04 March 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 24 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 24 March 2021
- Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Pre Exam Admit Card : Available Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 AUGUST 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- IAS : Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University In India.
- IFS : Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology ,Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Agriculture Or Equivalent.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 822
|Indian Administrative Service Total Post : 712|
|Indian Forest Service : 110|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Online Form 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2021 to 24/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Civil Service IAS IFS Online Form 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Application Fee
Print Application Form