TITLE :- UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021 | Admit Card
POST UPDATE :- 07 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Admit Card
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021
Advt. No. 02/2021 CDS I WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 28 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 17 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 17 November 2020
- Exam Date : 07 February 2021
- Download Admit Card : 07 January 2021
- Result Available : March 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee fee mode.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Only Indian Nationals Or candidates having valid proof of indian nationality are eligible for CDS 1 exam 2021.
- Unmarried Male & female Candidates whose age is between 20 to 24 years.
- Aspirants must hold a graduate degree. Students appearing in the final year are also eligible for CDS 1 exam 2021, provided they produce the documents while appearing in Interview.
- Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 345
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Age Limits||Qualifications||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Indian Military Academy, IMA Dehradun||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Candidates Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University.||100|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy, INA||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Candidates Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering.||26|
|3.||Air Force Academy Hyderabad||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2002||Candidates Have Bachelor Degree with Physics and Math in 10+2 Level OR Engineering Bachelor Degree.||32|
|4.||Officer Training Academy OTA (Male)||02/01/1997 to 01/01/2003||Candidates Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University.||170|
|5.||Officer Training Academy OTA (Female)||02/01/1997 to 01/01/2003||Candidates Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University.||17|
UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021 Exam Centre
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Dispur, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Gangtok, Bareilly, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Kohima, Patna, Chandigarh, Imphal, Kolkata, Port Blair, Chennai, Itanagar, Lucknow,
- Raipur, Cuttack, Jaipur, Madurai, Ranchi, Dehradun, Jammu, Mumbai, Sambalpur, Delhi, Jorhat, Nagpur, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Dharwad, Kochi, Panaji, Shimla, Visakhapatnam.
How to Fill Form
- UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/10/2020 to 17/11/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS I 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Pay Application Fee
Print Application Form