TITLE :- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2020 | Mains Admit Card 2021
POST UPDATE :- 25 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the mains exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Admit Card (Mains)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 01/2021-GEOL WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 07 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 27 October 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 October 2020
- Pre Exam Date : 21 February 2021
- Download Pre Admit Card : 01 February 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 17-18 July 2021
- Download Admit Card: 25 June 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing Post Graduate Degree in Related Trade from Recognized University.
- Read the Official Notification for More Eligibility Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 40
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualifications|
|1.||Chemist Group A (Category I)||15||Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing M.Sc Degree in Chemistry.|
|2.||Scientist B (Hydrogeology) Group A||16||Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing Master Degree in Geology.|
|3.||Scientist B (Chemical) Group A||03||Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing M.Sc Degree in Chemistry.|
|4.||Scientist B (Geophysics) Group A||06||Candidates Have Passed/ Appearing M.Sc Degree in Physics.|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card (Mains)
Print Application Form