UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Interview Date/ Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 15 November 2022
“Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022”. The schedule of the interview has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their notice.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 02/2022-GEOL WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 22 September 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 12 October 2021 upto 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 October 2021
- Pre Exam Date : 20 February 2022
- Download Pre Exam Result : 26 March 2022
- Mains Exam Date : 25-26 June 2022
- Interview Schedule: 03-19 January 2023
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2022
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Geologist Group A:
- Candidates Must Have Passed / Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree.
Geophysicist Group A:
- Candidates Must Have Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree.
Chemist Group A:
- Candidates Must Have Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India..
Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics):
- Candidates Must Have Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University.
- For more details read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 192
|Geologist Group A||100|
|Geophysicist Group A||50|
|Chemist Group A||20|
|Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)||22|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 September 2021 to 12 October 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Interview Schedule
Join Telegram Group