TITLE :- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
POST UPDATE :- 30 JULY 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
Advt. No. 09/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 29 July 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 18 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 August 2020
- Exam Date :- 22 October 2020
- Download Admit Card :- October 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode
Age Limits As On 01 August 2020
- Max Age : 32 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2 August 1987.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Passed / appearing (final year) M.B.B.S degree from recognized university in India is required.
To know the accuracy of the information, go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 559
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|2.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|3.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service ||66|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||07|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||04|
नोट :- यहाँ परीक्षा की तैयारी के लिए सर्वोत्तम पुस्तकें दी गई हैं, जिन्हें आप अभी खरीद सकते हैं।
How to Fill Form
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Application Fee