TITLE :- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021
POST UPDATE :- 07 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021
Advt. No. 09/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 07 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 27 July 2021 upto 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 July 2021
- Exam Date : 21 November 2020
- Download Admit Card : October 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 AUGUST 2021
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2 August 1987.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Passed / appearing (final year) M.B.B.S degree from recognized university in India is required.
To know the accuracy of the information, go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 838
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|2.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349|
|3.||General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC.||05|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||184|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/07/2020 to 27/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Application Fee