TITLE :- UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2019 | Final Result 2021
POST UPDATE :- 12 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2019”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam final results by visiting the link given below.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Final Result
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 01/2020-ENGG. WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 25 September 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 15 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 05 January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 11 December 2019
- Result Available : 20 February 2020
- Change Exam Centre Last Date : 13 September 202
- Mains Exam Date : 18 October 2020
- Download Mains Exam Admit Card : 22 September 2020
- Result Available Mains : 14 December 2020
- DAF Form Available : 24 December 2020 to 05 January 2021
- Final Result Available : 12 April 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 January 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 495
|Post Name : Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Telecommunication Engg.|
Pre Exam Centers
- Agartala, Chennai, Itanagar, Allahabad, Dharwad, Kochi (Cochin), Port, Blair, Udaipur, Bangalore, Dispur (Guwahati), Mumbai, Gangtok, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Imphal, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Cuttack, Jaipur, Nagpur, Srinagar, Aizawl, Dehradun, Jammu, Panji (Goa) ,Thiruvananthapuram, Aligarh, Delhi, Jorhat, Patna, Tirupati, Kohima, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam, Bareilly, Madural and Shillong.
Main Exam Centers
- Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jammu, Raipur, Shillong, Aizawl, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Shimla, Allahabad, Vishakhapatnam, Bhopal, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Lucknow,Cuttack, Jaipur, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ranchi.
How to Fill Form
- UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 25/09/2019 to 15/10/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Apply Online DAF
Download Mains Result (with name)
Download Mains Result
Download Mains Admit Card
Mains Exam Schedule
Login to Change Mains Exam Centre
Change Mains Exam Centre Notice
Print Application Form