UPSC Engineering Services Pre Result 2023
Updated :- 03 March 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 327 vacancies of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Examination through “UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 Notification” from 14 September 2022 to 04 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 official notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 Notification
Are you also waiting for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 Notification? If yes then now you can apply for Engineering Service Examination application form. Because today the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for 327 posts. For more updates on UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Because the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Engineering Services Examination Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ESE Vacancy 2022 Notification
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023 Online Form
ADVT. NO. 01/2023-ENGG. WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 14 September 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 04 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 04 October 2022
- Prelims Exam Date :- 19 February 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 27 January 2023
- Result Declared : 03 March 2023
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the UPSC ESE Vacancy 2023 application fee through the payment gateway on the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 04 October 2022.
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fees:- 200/-
- SC Candidates Fees :- 0/-
The UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Jobs for You
- Tamilnadu Post Office Driver Recruitment
- Jind Roadways Apprentice Recruitment
- YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment
- UPSC EPFO EO/AO, APFO Recruitment
UPSC Engineering Service Qualification
- Candidates must have Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream.
- For more details read the official notification.
UPSC Engineering Service Vacancy 2022
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
UPSC Engineering Service Selection Process
- Preliminary/Stage-I examination
- Main/ Stage-II examination
- Interview/Personality Test
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of UPSC Engineering Service Examination application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 September 2022 to 04 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 04 October 2022. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
UPSC Engineering Service Exam Official Notice & Link
Download Pre Exam Result
Name Wise | Roll No. Wise
Download Admit Card
Join Govt. Job Group