TITLE :- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 | Admit Card
POST UPDATE :- 16 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Download Admit Card
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. Special 51/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 11 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 31 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31 January 2020
- Change Exam District : 15-21 December 2020
- Exam Date : 09 May 2021
- Download Admit Card : 16 April 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee fee mode.
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS / TOTAL POST : 421
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Org. EPFO||168||42||116||62||33|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice
Change Exam District
Notice for Change Exam District