TITLE :- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 | Exam Date Notice, Change Exam District
POST UPDATE :- 15 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020”. Candidates appearing in the examination can change the examination district.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
For Change Exam District
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. Special 51/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 11 January 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 31 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31 January 2020
- Exam Date : January 2021
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Change Exam District : 15-21 December 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee fee mode.
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS / TOTAL POST : 421
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Org. EPFO||168||42||116||62||33||421|
How to Fill Form
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Change Exam District
Notice for Change Exam District