TITLE :- UPSC Geo Scientist And Geologist Recruitment 2019 | DAF Online Form 2020
POST UPDATE :- 14 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Geo Scientist And Geologist Recruitment 2019 | DAF Online Form 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Apply Online (DAF)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Geo Scientist And Geologist Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 02/2020-GEOL WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 25 September 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 15 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 19 January 2020
- Download Pre Admit Card : 26 December 2019
- Pre Exam Result : 19 February 2020
- Change Exam Centre Last Date : 13 September 2020
- Mains Exam Date : 17-18 October 2020
- Download Mains Exam Admit Card : 22 September 2020
- Mains Result Available : 26 November 2020
- DAF Online form Available : 14-24 December 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years (JHG)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 102
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualifications|
|1.||Geologist Group A||79||Candidates Have Passed / Appearing Post Graduate Degree in Geological Science / Geology / Applied Geology / Geo Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Equivalent Degree.|
|2.||Geophysicist Group A||05||Candidates Have Passed / Appearing Post Graduate Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics and Other Equivalent.|
|3.||Chemist Group A||15||Candidates Have Passed / Appearing Post Graduate Degree in Science M.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry.|
|4.||Junior Hydro Geologist||03||Candidates Have Passed / Appearing Final Year Post Graduate Degree in Geology /Applied Geology / Marine Geology and Other Equivalent Degree.|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC Geo Scientist And Geologist Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 25/09/2019 to 15/10/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Geo Scientist And Geologist Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online (DAF)
Download Mains Result
Download Mains Admit Card
Login to Change Mains Exam Centre
Change Mains Exam Centre Notice
Print Application Form