UPSC IES/ ISS 2022 Final Result with Marks
Updated :- 05 Janaury 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 53 vacancies of UPSC Indian Economic Service | Indian Statistical Service Exam 2022 through “UPSC IES and ISS Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 06 April 2022 to 26 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Indian Economic Service | Indian Statistical Service 2022 Notification
UPSC IES and ISS Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVT. NO. 07/2022-IES/ISS WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 06 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 26 April 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 26 April 2022
- Exam Date : 24 June 2022
- Final Result Declared : 28 December 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 200/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
UPSC IES/ ISS AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
UPSC IES/ ISS ELIGIBILITY
Indian Economic Service (IES):
- Passed / Appearing Post Graduate / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
Indian Statistical Service (ISS):
- Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
- For more details please read the official notification.
UPSC IES/ ISS VACANCY :: 53
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||24|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||29|
UPSC IES/ ISS SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UPSC IES and ISS Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 April 2022 To 26 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC IES and ISS Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result & Marks
Join Govt. Job Group