TITLE :- UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Online Form 2020 | DAF Online Form 2021
POST UPDATE :- 02 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Online Form 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Apply Online (DAF)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Online Form 2020
Advt. No. 11/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 11 August 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 01 September 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01 September 2020
- Exam Date : 16 October 2020
- Download Admit Card : October 2020
- Result Available : 22 December 2021
- DAF Apply Online : 02 To 12 February 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2020
- Mini. Age : 21 Years
- Maxi. Age : 30 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates should have passed postgraduate degree in Economics / Business Economics / Econometric from a recognized university in India.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 15
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Indian Economic Service IES|
How to Fill Form
- UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Indian Economic Service IES Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online (DAF)
Print Application Form