UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022
Updated :- 30 September 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA/ NA II Result 2022 Download
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022
ADVT. 10/2022-NDA II 2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :-18 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 07 June 2022 upto 6:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 07 June 2022
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date : 04 September 2022
- Download Admit Card : 10 August 2022
- Result Declared : 19 September 2022
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
UPSC NDA 2 Age Limit
- Age Between: 02 January 2004 – 01 January 2007
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Job Only for You
- Indian Coast Guard Noida Recruitment 2022
- Coast Guard Gandhinagar Offline Form 2022
- NIA Jaipur Recruitment 2022
- Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
UPSC NDA 2 Qualification Details
- For Army Wing of NDA:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination
- For Air Force and Naval Wings :
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent.
- Only unmarried male/female candidates are eligible for UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 Vacancy Details:: 400
|Post Name||Wing Name||Male||Female|
|Ground Duties (Tech)-16||Ground Duties (Tech)-02|
|Ground Duties (Non Tech)-08||Ground Duties (Non Tech)-02|
(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
UPSC NDA 2 Selection Process
- Written Exam (900 Marks)
- SSB (900 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Final Merit
UPSC NDA 2 Written Exam
|Mathematics||300 Marks||2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)|
|General Ability||600 Marks (English- 200 Marks, General Knowledge- 400 Marks)||2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)|
How to Fill UPSC NDA 2 Online Form
- UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 May 2021 to 07 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Result (Name Wise)
Join Telegram Group