UPSC NDA & NA 2 Online Form 2023, Notification Released
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications to fill 395 vacancy of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) through UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Notification from 17 May 2023 to 06 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 official notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Notification
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2023:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the notification for the post of UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Exam. Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All the information related to the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA & NA 2 Vacancy 2023
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Full Notification
|Online Registration Start||17 May 2023|
|Registration Last Date||06 June 2023 upto 6 PM|
|UPSC NDA & NA Exam Date||03 September 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Result Declared||Notify Soon|
|Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Exam application fee through the payment gateway on the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 06 June 2023 at 17.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
The UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
Age Limits: Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 2005 and not later than 1st January 2008 are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023.
#Govt Jobs for You
- UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment
- CGPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment
- LPSC Various Post Recruitment
- ISRO NRSC Apprentice Recruitment
- POWERGRID Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Recruitment
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Wing Name||Male||Female|
|Ground Duties (Tech)-16||Ground Duties (Tech)-02|
|Ground Duties (Non Tech)-08||Ground Duties (Non Tech)-02|
(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
|25 (male candidates only)|
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Army Wing of NDA
- 12th Class pass (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination from recognized board in India.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA 10+2 Cadet Entry
- Class 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination from recognized board in India.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Selection Criteria
- Written Exam
- Personality Test/SSB Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Exam Pattern
The subjects of the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 written exam, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|Mathematics||300 Marks||2.5 Hours|
|General Ability Test||600 Marks||2.5 Hours|
|SSB Test/Interview||900 Marks||–|
There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate. 1/3 (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
UPSC NDA & NA Personality Test
The SSB procedure consists of two stage UPSC NDA & NA Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for UPSC NDA & NA stage II. The details are :
UPSC NDA & NA Stage 1: Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in UPSC NDA & NA OIR Test and PP&DT.
UPSC NDA & NA Stage 2: Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over four days. The details of these tests are given on the Join India Army website.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Online Form
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 06 June 2023 at 17.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Exam application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 May 2023 to 06 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to UPSC NDA & NA 2 Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 2023 Official Notice & Link
Apply Online/ Login
Join Telegram Group