TITLE :- UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 Result
POST UPDATE :- 22 October 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016”. The candidates who participated in the examination can see the result of their examination.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
ADVT. NO. 09(02) 2016 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 05 May 2016
- Registration Last Date :- 23 May 2016
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 May 2016
- Exam Date : 25 September 2016
- Admit Card Available : 16 September 2016
- Answer Key Available : 14 September 2016
- Result : 22 October 2020
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 105/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2016
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 405
How to Fill Form
- UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/05/2016 to 23/05/2016.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Revised Answer Key
Download Exam Notice