UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Result 2022
Updated :- 28 September 2022
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 03-Exam/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 22 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 12 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 12 May 2022
- Correction Last Date :- 19 May 2022
- Exam Date : 17 July 2022
- Download Admit Card : 11 July 2022
- Answer Key Available : 18 July 2022
- Result Declared : 28 September 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 25/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 25/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Eligibility
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Vacancy :: 76
|Senior Class Assistant||11|
|Lower Class Assistant||20|
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Fill Online Form
- UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 April 2022 To 12 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSSSC Senior/ Lower Assistant And Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Download Exam Date Notice
Join Govt. Job Group