Uttar Pradesh HJS Mains Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 16 March 2022
“High Court of Judicature at Allahabad” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Uttar Pradesh HJS Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Higher Judicial Service UPHJS Mains Admit Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh HJS Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 20 January 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 19 February 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 February 2021
- Last Date For Download & Print Hard Copy : 22 February 2021
- Submit Hard Copy Last Date : 27 February 2021
- Pre Exam Date : 05 September 2021
- Pre Exam Result Available : 25 October 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 25-27 March 2022
- Download Main Admit Card : 16 March 2022
- General , OBC & Other State Candidates Fee : 1250/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 1000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 45 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Law From Any Recognized University.
- Candidate Should Have a Minimum of 07 Years Advocate Practice.
- For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 98
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Unfilled||Total Vacancies|
|District Judge (UPHJS)||45||23||18||01||11||98|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UTTAR PRADESH HJS RECRUITMENT 2020
- Uttar Pradesh HJS Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 20/01/2021 to 19/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh HJS Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Mains Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice
Download Exam Date Notice