VMMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Update :- 16 October 2021
“Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC)” has invited applications from Indian candidates to fill the vacant posts through “VMMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital
VMMC Senior Resident Vacancy 2021 Notification
VMMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 12 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 01 November 2021 upto 03:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- Source : Official Website
VMMC SENIOR RESIDENT APPLICATION FEE
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 800/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
PAY APPLICATION FEE
The application fees is to be paid through NEFT/ RTGS, IMPS, UPI mode only and application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The details are as under:
- Name of the Account Holder: SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE A/C
- Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
- Account No.: 26400 1000 23808
- IFSC Code: BARBOSAFECX
- MICR Code: 11001 2067
- The candidates must attach transaction (payment) receipt with the application.
VMMC SENIOR RESIDENT AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 November 2021
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
VMMC SENIOR RESIDENT ELIGIBILITY
- The candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after MBBS/ BCS failing which MBBS/ BDS with 2 years experience in Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
- Eligibility for Endocrinology:
- Desired qualification in MD/ DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
- Eligibility for Haemotology:
- The candidate should possess MD or Equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics.
- Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
- Read the official notification for more details
VMMC SENIOR RESIDENT VACANCY DETAILS :: 447
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,700/-||153||139||44||75||36|
SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110 029 should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and adjacent to Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If applicable for the post.
- One passport size photograph should be appended.
- Attested copies of all the relevant document in support of their candidature for the post.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The application sent by post must have written on the to of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident in the Department of ______“.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Join Telegram Group
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q :- VMMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 last date?
Ans: 01 November 2021
Q :- VMMC Senior Resident Vacancy 2021 Application Fee?
Ans: UR, OBC, EWS: Rs. 800/- And Other Category Fee: 0/-.
Q :- VMMC Senior Resident Age Limit?
Ans: Maximum Age: 45 Years.
Q :- VMMC Senior Resident Qualification?
Ans: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after MBBS/ BCS failing.
Q :- VMMC Senior Resident 2021 Total Posts?
Ans: Total 447 Vacancy.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.