Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 14 January 2023
District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 18 vacancy of Process Server, Peon & Sweeper through Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Notification from 10 January 2023 to 30 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Yamunanagar Court Job Notification 2023
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 :- District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar) has recently released the notification for the post of Yamunanagar Court Process Server, Peon & Sweeper. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Yamunanagar Court Process Server, Peon & Sweeper Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar). All the information related to the Yamunanagar Court Process Server, Peon & Sweeper Job 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar)
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||District & Session Judge Yamunanagar|
|Post Name||Process Server, Peon & Sweeper|
|Total No. of Post||18|
|Job Category||District Court|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Yamunanagar Court Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Application Form Start :- 10 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 January 2023 till 5 PM
- Process Server Interview Schedule :- 14-21 February 2023
- Peon Interview Schedule :- 22 Feb to 01 March 2023
- Sweeper Interview Schedule :- 02-03 March 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Yamunanagar Court Vacancy Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Yamunanagar Court Process Server, Peon & Sweeper Recruitment application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per government r
#Govt Jobs for You
- CISF Driver Recruitment
- Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment
- Chandigarh ALM Recruitment
Yamunanagar Court Vacancy 2023
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have have passed Matriculation with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Middle standard/ Class 8th pass and having knowledge of Hindi/ Punjabi.
- There would be no qualification but the candidate should be able to sign in Hindi or Gurmukhi language.
- For more details read the District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar) official notification.
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2023 Interview Schedule
Candidates are directed to report on the concerned dates at 12:30 p.m. in Judicial Courts Complex, Yamuna Nagar and the interview shall commence at 1:30 p.m. No separate call letter will be sent for appearing in interview. The candidate shall bring his/her original testimonials/documents on the date of interview
Interview Schedule for the post of Process Server and Peon :-
|Applicants having names with Alphabet||Process Server||Peon|
|B, C, D, E, F, G, H & I||15.02.2023||23.02.2023|
|J, K & L||16.02.2023||24.02.2023|
|M, N & O||17.02.2023||27.02.2023|
|P, Q & R||20.02.2023||28.02.2023|
|S to Z & candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Zila Sainik Board.||21.02.2023||01.03.2023|
Interview Schedule for the post of Sweeper: –
|Applicants having names with Alphabet||Date of Interview|
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L & M||02.03.2023|
|N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y & Z and candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Zila Sainik Board.||03.03.2023|
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational qualification and professional certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Yamunanagar Court application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Yamunanagar Court Process Server, Peon & Sweeper application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Yamunanagar Court Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Session Judge (Yamunanagar) Official website.
- In case of any query, applicant may contact to this office Telephone Number 01732-268300
Yamuna Nagar District Court Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available