Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 18 June 2022
The new recruitment scheme of the Indian Army has been named ‘Agnipath’. Under this, soldiers recruiting into the Armed Forces will be called ‘Agniveers’. If you want to serve the country by becoming a part of the Indian forces, then necessary changes have been made. Now the recruitment of youth in the Army, Air Force and Navy will be done for four years. On 14 June 2022, the Government of India announced the new recruitment process ‘Agnipath’.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Ministry of Defence
Agnipath Yojana 2022 (Army, Navy, Airforce)
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Online Form
- Official notification Available :- Next 1-2 Days
- Online Registration Start :- 24 June 2022 (Expected)
- Registration Last Date :- Notify Soon
- Fee Payment Last Date :- Notify Soon
- 1st Batch Training Begin :- December 2022
- Training Duration :- 10 Week to 06 Months
- Job Duration :- 4 Years
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : According to latest notification.
- The MHA also decides to give 3 years age relaxation beyond the prescribed upper age limit to Agniveers for recruitment in CAPFs & Assam Rifles. Further, for the 1ST batch of Agniveer, the age relaxation will be for 5 years beyond the prescribed upper age limit. source: HMO India (Twitter)
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have 10th/ 12th/ Graduate from any recognized board/ university.
- For more details read the official notification.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Vacancy
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) decides to reserve 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers. source: HMO India (Twitter)
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has approved a proposal to reserve 10% of the job vacancies in Ministry of Defence for ‘Agniveers’ meeting requisite eligibility criteria.
- The 10% reservation will be implemented in the Indian Coast Guard and defence civilian posts, and all the 16 Defence Public Sector Undertakings. This reservation would be in addition to existing reservation for ex-servicemen. Source: RMO India (Twitter)
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Salary Structure
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Selection Process
- There is no change in the recruitment process. Candidates will be selected as per the earlier rules.
- Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit across the country. Those who will be selected in these recruitment exams will get a job for four years.
Important Facts of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- The selection of youths will be recruited for short term i.e. 4 years.
- Apart from this, 25 percent of the soldiers will be able to remain in the army who will be skillful and capable. However, this will also be possible only if there are recruitments in the army at that time.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, youth will get an annual package of 4.76 lakh for the first year. By the fourth year, this package will be 6.92 lakh. Apart from this, other allowances will also be available.
- After 4 years of service, a service fund of Rs 11.7 lakh will be given to the youth. No tax will be levied on this service fund.
- If any Agniveer dies during the service of the country, then his family members will get an amount of more than Rs 1 crore including service fund along with interest. Apart from this, the salary of the remaining job will also be given.
- At the same time, if any Agniveer becomes disabled, then he will be given an amount of up to Rs 44 lakh. Apart from this, the salary of the remaining job will also be available.
Agnipath Scheme Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between : Notify Soon.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Official Notice & Link
Official Press Notice
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group