Army Public School Chandimandir Recruitment 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 20 April 2022
“Army Public School Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill vacancies of UDC, LDC, Receptionist & Driver post through “APS Chandimandir Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 01 April 2022 to 25 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Army Public School Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Public School Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana)
APS Chandimandir Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
APS Chandimandir Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 01 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 25 April 2022 upto 2:00 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 100/-
- Bank Draft of Rs 100/- in favour of “Army Public School, Chandimandir payable at Chandimandir/ Chandigarh”
- Applicant must write full postal address including your name and mobile number on the back of the bank draft
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Ex-Serviceman/ Experienced Candidate : 55 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 April 2022
APS Chandimandir Vacancy Eligibility
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- Commerce Graduate OR 50 years’ service as a clerk in the Defence Service Computer literate (MS Office, etc.) Computer Savvy (12000 key depression per hour).
- Knowledge of relevant software applications used by Schools.
- 05 experience as a clerk or an accounts clerk in a reputed organization; preferably a school.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Graduate OR Ten years of service as clerk for Ex-servicemen.
- Computer literate having knowledge of computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour) and Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Graduate & Computer Savvy with good communication skills Preferably Diploma in Human Resource Management / Front Office.
- Matriculate with good health and eye sight and should be in possession of valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Read the official notification for more details.
APS Chandimandir Vacancy :: 04
|UDC||01||As per rules|
|LDC||01||As per rules|
|Receptionist||01||As per rules|
|Driver||01||As per rules|
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Job Location: Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana)
APS Chandimandir Postal Address
- Postal Address: “Principal, Army Public School , Sector – D, Chandimandir, Distt Panchkula – 134107, Haryana (India)“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Registered Post or Speed Post or Ordinary Post Only.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if Any.
- Copy of Residence Certificate, Aadhar Card.
- Original Bank Draft of Rs 100/-.
- A additional passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
Join Our Telegram Group