Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023 Apply for Fireman 15 Vacancies
Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) invites applications to fill 15 vacancies of Fireman through Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023 Notification form 28 October 2023 to 11 December 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Air Defence College Fireman Vacancy 2023 Notification
Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023: – Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) has recently released the notification for the Fireman. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Fireman. Candidates can apply from the official website of Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha). All the information related to the Air Defence College Fireman Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha)
Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Army Air Defence College Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha)|
|Job Location||Golabandha (Odisha)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Army Air Defence College Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Army Air Defence College Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||28 October 2023|
|Receipt Application Form Last Date||11 December 2023|
|Exam Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Application Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
Air Defence College Fireman Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Air Defence College Fireman online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Air Defence College Fireman is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 27 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 11 December 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment
- RCF Apprentice Recruitment
- RRC Chennai Sports Quota Recruitment
- MIDHANI India Recruitment
- UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment
Air Defence College Fireman Vacancy 2023
Army Air Defence College Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ 10th class from any recognized board.
- Physical Standards: Height- 165 cms, Chest- 81.5-85 cms, Weight- 50 kgs.
For details read the official notification.
Army Air Defence College Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Air Defence College Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha [PO], Ganjam [District] – 761052 [Odisha]”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through ordinary post only. Application received after the last date (11 December 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Gazetted Officer.
- Nativity/ Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/ DM or Tehsildar.
- Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- A Self-addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 42/- postal stamp.
- Army Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen Candidates only).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Army Air Defence College application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Air Defence College Fireman application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Air Defence College Fireman application will be rejected.
- This Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7015918021 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Air Defence College Fireman Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available