POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply for 184 Vacancies
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications to fill 184 vacancies of Engineer Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science) through POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 October 2023 to 10 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Notification 2023
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023: – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently released the notification for the Engineer Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science). Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. All the information related to the POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Form
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to POWERGRID Engineer Trainee recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||20 October 2023|
|Registration Last Date||10 November 2023|
|Exam Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join us on Telegram|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the POWERGRID Engineer Trainee application fee through the payment gateway on the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 10 November 2023 at 23.45 hrs.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||500/-|
The POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the POWERGRID Engineer Trainee online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for POWERGRID Engineer Trainee is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age Limit as on: 10 November 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment
- RCF Apprentice Recruitment
- RRC Chennai Sports Quota Recruitment
- MIDHANI India Recruitment
- UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023
|Supervisor Trainee||184||Rs. 50,000/-|
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in required Discipline from recognized University/ Institute with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- GATE Score-2023
Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Selection Process 2023
- Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 10 November 2023 at 23.45 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of POWERGRID Engineer Trainee application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of POWERGRID Engineer Trainee application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 October 2023 to 10 November 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
The candidates need to upload self-attested copies of the following documents along with their application as applicable: –
- Educational & Relevant Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Disability Certificate for claiming reservation / age relaxation.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate for claiming reservation / age relaxation.
- Proof of Work Experience clearly mentioning start dates and end dates for each position held.
- No Objection Certificate for Government employees.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Email: [email protected]
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हम से फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available