Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023 Apply for Staff Car Driver 11 Vacancies
Department of Posts (MP Circle) invites applications to fill 11 vacancies of Staff Car Driver through Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification form 09 October 2023 to 24 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Department of Posts (MP Circle). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Indian Post Office Driver Vacancy 2023 Notification
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023: – Department of Posts (MP Circle) has recently released the notification for the Staff Car Driver. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Staff Car Driver. Candidates can apply from the official website of Department of Posts (MP Circle). All the information related to the Indian Post Office Driver Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Posts (MP Circle)
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Department of Posts (MP Circle)|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||09 October 2023|
|Receipt Application Form Last Date||24 November 2023 till 5 PM|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Application Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS||100/-|
|SC, ST, ESM, Women||0/-|
Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order (IPO)
Indian Post Office Driver Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Indian Post Office Driver online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Department of Posts (MP Circle) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Indian Post Office Driver is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 27 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 24 November 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- UKPSC Group C Recruitment
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment
- RCF Apprentice Recruitment
- RRC Chennai Sports Quota Recruitment
- MIDHANI India Recruitment
Indian Post Office Driver Vacancy 2023
|Staff Car Driver||11||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
Indian Post Office Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ 10th class from any recognized board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
- At least 03 years’ experience of driving light & heavy vehicles.
For details read the official notification.
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam (80 Marks)
- Practical Test (20 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Air Defence College Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Assistant Director [Estt/Rectt], O/o Chief Postmaster General, M.P. Circle, Bhopal – 462027 [M.P.]”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through speed post/ registered post only. Application received after the last date (24 November 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Gazetted Officer.
- Nativity/ Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/ DM or Tehsildar.
- Copy Aadhaar Card or Other Identity Proof.
- Copy of License & Experience Certificate.
- A Self-addressed envelope.
- A self-attested passport size photograph.
- India postal order (IPO), if applicable.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) IN MP CIRCLE, CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Army Air Defence College application form.
- No column should be left blank, Write NA or Not Applicable.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Indian Post Office Driver application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Indian Post Office Driver application will be rejected.
- This Department of Posts (MP Circle) office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Department of Posts (MP Circle).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Department of Posts (MP Circle) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7011918021 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Indian Post Office Driver Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available