Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment 2023 Apply for Canteen Attendant 03 Vacancies
Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH) invites applications to fill 03 vacancies of Canteen Attendant through Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment 2023 Notification form 21 October 2023 to 19 November 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH). All-important links are provided at the end of this article.
Mumbai Customs Zone Vacancy 2023 Notification
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment 2023: – Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH) has recently released the notification for the Canteen Attendant. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Canteen Attendant. Candidates can apply from the official website of Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH). All the information related to the Mumbai Customs Zone Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH)
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH)|
|Post Name||Canteen Attendant|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||21 October 2023|
|Receipt Application Form Last Date||19 November 2023|
|Exam Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Application Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
Mumbai Customs Zone Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Mumbai Customs Zone online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Mumbai Customs Zone is;
- Minimum Age Required: – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: – 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: – 19 November 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Recruitment
- POWERGRID Engineer Trainee Recruitment
- Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment
- RCF Apprentice Recruitment
- RRC Chennai Sports Quota Recruitment
Mumbai Customs Zone Vacancy 2023
|Canteen Attendant||03||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ 10th class from any recognized board.
- 02 Years work experience in Cooking/ Catering/ Hospitality Management in canteen or hotel.
For details read the official notification.
Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Trade Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Mumbai Customs Zone Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Assistant Commissioner of Customs (General), Mumbai Customs Zone-1, 8th Floor, Annexe Building, New Customs House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001″
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through Indian Postal Service only. Application received after the last date (19 November 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card/ Other Identity Proof.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Gazetted Officer.
- Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/ DM or Tehsildar.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribe the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Mumbai Customs Canteen Staff application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Mumbai Customs Zone application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Mumbai Customs Zone application will be rejected.
- This Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH) office shall not be responsible for any kind of delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Mumbai Customs Zone-1, Mumbai (MH) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
घर बैठे किसी भी सरकारी नौकरी का ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरवाने के लिए व्हाट्सप्प नंबर 7003918021 पर संपर्क करें। किन्तु ऑफलाइन फॉर्म्स केवल आवेदक द्वारा ही भरें जाने चाहिए।
Mumbai Customs Zone Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Govt Jobs Available