Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Apply for 28 Vacancies
Indian Army invites applications to fill 28 vacancies of SSC Officer through Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Notification from 18 November 2023 to 17 December 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Army.
Army Dental Corps Notification 2023
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023: – Indian Army has recently released the notification for the SSC Officer. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Army. All the information related to the Army Dental Corps Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC Officer|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Army Dental Corps Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Army Dental Corps recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||18 November 2023|
|Registration Last Date||17 December 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join us on Telegram|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Army Dental Corps application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Army website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 17 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC||0/-|
The Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
Army Dental Corps Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Army Dental Corps online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Indian Army for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Army Dental Corps is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Limit as on: 31 December 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment
- SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Merchant Navy Recruitment
- NEHU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment
- Delhi Judicial Services Exam
Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2023
|Army Dental Corps SSC Officer||28||As per rules|
Army Dental Corps Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be BOS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MOS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- One-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 30 Jun 2023.
- Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2023.
Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2023 (NBE, New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Gol, on 01 Mar 2023, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)- 2023 along with the application.
Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
Army Dental Corps Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 17 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Army Dental Corps application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Army Dental Corps application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 November 2023 to 17 December 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Army Dental Corps Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Army Dental Corps Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Army Dental Corps Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Army Dental Corps Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हम से फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available