Coast Guard Visakhapatnam Enrolled Follower Offline Form 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 12 March 2022
“Indian Coast Guard (ICG)”invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 08 vacancies of Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala post through “Coast Guard HQ Visakhapatnam Safaiwala Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 11 March 2022 to 30 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG).All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022 Notification
Coast Guard HQ Visakhapatnam Safaiwala Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 11 March 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 30 March 2022
- Exam Date :- April/ May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
COAST GUARD VISAKHAPATNAM SAFAIWALA ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have passed 10th /ITI or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For more details read the official notification.
COAST GUARD VISAKHAPATNAM SAFAIWALA VACANCY :: 08
|Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala)||08 (Only Male)||Rs 21,700-69,100/-|
COAST GUARD SAFAIWALA SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Professional Test/ Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- It is further intimated that to you that this is a transferrable post and the candidates can be posted anywhere in India including Andaman and Nicobar Island subject to exigencies of service.
- Place and Date of Exam: Coast Guard District Headquarters-6(AP) Post Box No. 1128 Malkapuram (PO) Visakhapatnam – 530 011
COAST GUARD VISAKHAPATNAM POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters No.6, Post Box No. 1128, Malkapuram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 011“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Ordinary Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- NOC From present employer. Discharge Certificated (For Ex-Serviceman Only)
- Two additional photographs duly self attested are to be enclosed separately with the application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All candidates must mention their contact numbers and e-mail Ids in their applications.
- Vacancy may be changed subject to the availability or post additional requirement, if any, selection and appointment will be made as per existing rules and regulations as applicable in the department.
- The Enrolled Followers shall remain on probation period for a period of two years which may be extended by the Central Government by a further period of one year.
- In case of any injury/accident occurred during the test interview the Government will not be held responsible for any compensation/allowance.
- Selection in the Coast Guard is fair and on merit only.
How to Fill Application Form
Govt Job Group
How can I apply for Coast Guard Visakhapatnam Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022?
Eligible candidates for Enrolled Follower (Safaiwala/ Sweeper) post in Indian Coast Guard should apply through offline mode.
What is Coast Guard Visakhapatnam Sweeper/ Safaiwala Post Application Last Date?
Application for the post of Enrolled Follower (Safaiwala/ Sweeper) post Apply within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News paper/ Website. (Last Date: 30 March 2022)