CRPF Head Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 27 October 2022
“Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)“ invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 322 vacancies of Head Constable GD Sports Quota through “HFRI MTS and LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 29 October 2022 to 27 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
CRPF Head Constable Notification 2022
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 :- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently released the notification for the civilian post. Its official notice has been issued on 29 October 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) ; https://crpf.gov.in/. All the information related to the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF Head Constable GD Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 Notification
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
SPORTS QUOTA-2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 29 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 27 November 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Payment Mode: Postal Order/Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the Authority mentioned in Page No. 17, Column No. 03.
CRPF Head Constable Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of CRPF Head Constable offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : 27 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Govt Job Only for You
- HFRI MTS & LDC Recruitment
- Coast Guard HQ Kolkata Recruitment
- Coast Guard HQ Chennai Recruitment
- Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment
CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2022
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|Head Constable (General Duty)||322||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Wrestling (Free Style)||09||07|
|Wrestling (Greco Roman)||07||–|
CRPF Head Constable GD Qualification
- Candidate should have pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- The recruitment is only for meritorious sportsperson who are medal winners/position holders in National Games/Championship and/or participants of International events as per para 4.
- Note: Candidates who doesn’t possess the essential educational qualification as on 31 December 2021 shall not be eligible and need not apply. For more details read the official notification.
- Height: Male-170 cms & Female- 157 cms
- Chest: Male-80-85 cms & Female- NA
- Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Sports Trial Test
- Document Verification
CRPF Head Constable GD Postal Address
|Discipline||Recruitment Centre||Name and Address|
|Archery, Athletics & Weightlifting||GC, CRPF, New Delhi||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, New Delhi, Jharodakalan, New Delhi – 110072|
|Badminton, Shooting, Swimming, Triathlon, Water Polo||GC, CRPF, Gurugram||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, Gurugram Haryana – 122098|
|Basketball, Football, Hockey, Water sports||GC, CRPF, Jalandhar||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, Jalandhar, Po – Kartarpur, Dist-Jalandhar, Punjab – 144805|
|Judo, Volleyball, Taekwondo, Wushu||GC-II, CRPF, Ajmer||Dy Inspector General, GC-II, CRPF, Ajmer, Foy Sagar Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305007|
|Bodybuilding & Karate||GC, CRPF, Kathgodam||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, Kathgodam, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263126|
|Gymnastics & Handball||GC, CRPF, Prayagraj||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, Prayagraj, Phaphamau, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211022|
|Boxing, Kabbadi & Wrestling||GC, CRPF, Sonepat||Dy Inspector General, GC, CRPF, Sonepat Vill- Khewra, Po-Bahalgarh, Meerut Road, Sonepat, Haryana – 131021|
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certification.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Original Bank/ Demand Draft.
- Two self-addressed envelopes with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2022.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://crpf.gov.in/.
CRPF Head Constable Official Notice & Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|