DDA Junior Engineer & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 11 June 2022
“Delhi Development Authority (DDA)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 279 vacancies of Junior Engineer & Other Post through “DDA JE and Other Post Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 11 June 2022 to 10 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
DDA Junior Engineer & Other Vacancy 2022 Notification
DDA JE and Other Post Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Registration Start :- 11 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 10 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 July 2022
- Exam Date :- 01-30 September 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
DDA JE and Other Post Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27-35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 10 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
DDA JE and Other Post Qualification
Assistant Director (Landscape):
- Post–Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture. And
- Degree in Architecture/ Botany / Agriculture or Horticulture.
- Minimum 01 year experience in Landscape Planning in responsible capacity.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/ institute.
Junior Engineer (Elect. / Mech.):
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university/ institute.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application OR
- Passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Department Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC)
- One year experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data Processing.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Diploma / Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice–versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice–versa.
- Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute
- For more details read the official notification.
DDA JE and Other Post Vacancy :: 279
|Assistant Director (Landscape)||01||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||220||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Elect. / Mech.)||35||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Junior Translator||06||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Planning Assistant||15||Rs 44,900-1,42,400/-|
DDA JE and Other Post Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Interview (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
DDA JE and Other Post Online Form 2022
- DDA JE and Other Post Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 11 June 2022 to 10 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DDA JE and Other Post Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
DDA Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group