District Court Chandigarh Clerk Offline Form 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 17 May 2022
The District & Sessions Judge, Chandigarh invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 07 vacancies of Clerk Post through “District Court Chandigarh Clerk Offline Form 2022 Notification” from 11 May 2022 to 18 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The District & Sessions Judge, Chandigarh. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge, Chandigarh
Chandigarh Clerk Vacancy 2022 Notification
District Court Chandigarh Clerk Offline Form 2022
- Application Form Start :- 11 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 18 May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PH, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Chandigarh Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Chandigarh District Court Clerk Eligibility
- Candidates must have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Equivalent examination. And has passed 10th class with Hindi/ Punjabi as one of the subject.
- Proficiency in operation of Computers.
- For more details read the official notification.
District Court Chandigarh Vacancy :: 07
|Clerk||07||Rs 23,393/- (As per Rules)|
Chandigarh Court Clerk Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Chandigarh
District Court Chandigarh Postal Address
Postal Address: “Office of the District & Sessions Judge, New District Court Complex, 43 Bus Stand Road, Opposite ISBT 43, Sector 43, Chandigarh-160 043”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card Proof.
- A latest passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “Application for the post of _____ Category_______” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
Join Telegram Group