ECHS Patna Recruitment 2023 Apply for Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff
Updated :- 19 February 2023
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) invites applications to fill 35 vacancies of Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff through ECHS Patna Recruitment 2023 Notification form January 2023 to 10 March 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the ECHS Patna Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
ECHS Gaya, Sasaram & Buxar Vacancy 2023 Notification
ECHS Patna Recruitment 2023 :- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has recently released the notification for the Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff. Its official notice has been issued in February 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff. Candidates can apply from the official website of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS). All the information related to the ECHS Patna Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
ECHS Patna Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
ECHS Patna Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Name||Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs 16800-75000/- (Post Wise)|
|Job Location||Gaya, Sasaram & Buxar (Bihar)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
ECHS Patna Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to ECHS Patna Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||January 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||10 March 2023|
|Interview Schedule||15 March|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
ECHS Patna Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the ECHS Patna online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for ECHS Patna is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- Panipat Court Recruitment
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Police Constable Recruitment
- NTA JEE Main Session 2 April 2023
ECHS Patna Vacancy 2023
|OIC Polyclinic||03||Rs 75000/-|
|Medical Officer||04||Rs 75000/-|
|Dental Officer||03||Rs 75000/-|
|Lab Technician||03||Rs 28100/-|
|Nursing Assistant||03||Rs 28100/-|
|Dental A/T/H||03||Rs 28100/-|
|Female Attendant||03||Rs 16800/|
ECHS Patna Eligibility Criteria
|OIC Polyclinic||63||Only retired Service officers from Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force and should be drawing pension from Defence estimates through CDA|
|Dental Officer||63||Merit in BDS, PG/Other|
|Pharmacist||53||B Pharma and Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Lab Tech||53||B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Lab Tech|
|Nursing Assistant||53||GNM Diploma/Class-1 course (Armed Forces)|
|Dental A/T/H||53||Diploma in dental hyg/Class-I DH/DORA Course (Armed Forces)|
|Driver||53||Class 8th or Class 1 MT Driver (Armed Forces) Possess a civil driving licence (LMV), Cmptr qualifications|
|Chowkidar||53||Class 8th or GD Trade for Armed Forces pers (Cmptr qualifications)|
|Clerk||53||Graduate/Class I Clerical trade (Armed Forces)|
ECHS Patna Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Interview Date, Timing & Venue
To be considered for the interview between 10:30 am and 3:00 pm on March 15, 2023, at Station HQ in Gaya, candidates must arrive by 10 am. During the interview, candidates must present all original certificates, mark sheets, degrees, work experience, discharge book, PPO, service records, and two passport-sized color photographs. Please note that no TA/DA will be provided. Only candidates who meet the Qualitative Requirements are eligible to apply.
ECHS Patna Postal Address
Postal Address: Officer-in-Charge, Station HQ (ECHS Cell), Gaya-823005 (Bihar)
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Hand/ By Post Only). Application received after the last date (10 March 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Technical qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
- Two latest Passport size photographs.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer (Government Servant).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the ECHS application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the ECHS Patna application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph ECHS Patna application will be rejected.
- This Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Official website.
ECHS Patna Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Competitive Exam Books
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available