Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 17 March 2023
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill various post through Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Vacancy 2023 Notification
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 :- Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal) has recently released the notification for the various post. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal). All the information related to the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal)
HKRN Recruitment 2023 Registration
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Vacancy Overview
|Department||Haryana Skill Development and Industrial Training|
|Registration Portal||Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam (HKRN Portal)|
|Post Name||MTS, Technical Associates & Various Post|
|Salary||As per Nigam wages|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
|Last Date for SI No. 1-5||20 March 2023|
|Last Date for SI No. 6-9||20 March 2023|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the various post application fee through the payment gateway on the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 March 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|Female, SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
The Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN Portal) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 42 Years
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
The maximum age limit will be 60 years for level 1 job role and 58 years for remaining level job role in any organization or department. The upper age limit will not apply while appointing a retired employee, provided he is in good health and fitness.
Age group age preference list for appointment through Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN):
|Preference Type||Age Group|
|1st Preference||30-36 Years|
|2nd Preference||36-42 Years|
|3rd Preference||24-30 Years|
|4th Preference||18-24 Years|
#Govt Jobs for You
- THDC Recruitment
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- DHFWS Panchkula Staff Nurse Vacancy
- MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment
- CPCB Clerk, MTS & Other Post Recruitment
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Vacancy 2023
|Job Role||Nature of Work|
|Multi – Tasking Shrine Personnel||Assistant Pujari|
|Multi – Tasking Technical Workers||Barber|
|Technical Associates||Network Assistant|
|Multi – Tasking Office Personnel||Personal Assistant|
|Multi – Tasking Shrine Workers||Puja Sahayak|
|Multi – Tasking Office Personnel||Dholak Player|
|Multi – Tasking Field Workers||Cleaner|
|Multi – Tasking Technical Personnel||Lab Technician-Water & Soil|
|Para – Veterinary Associates||Fisheries Officer|
For details of vacancies read the official notification released by Haryana Kaushal Rojzar Nigam (HKRN Registration Portal)
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Eligibility Details
1) Multi – Tasking Shrine Personnel (Assistant Pujari)
- 10th Pass; Diploma ( Diploma in Relevant Line)
- Madhima or Vishard from any recognized University
- 03 years experience of Pujari or Karam Kand.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric standard
2) Multi – Tasking Technical Workers (Barber)
- 5th Pass, Hair cutting
3) Technical Associates (Network Assistant)
Diploma( Diploma in Relevant Line);
- Three Years Diploma in Comp.Sc./IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ BCA/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc./IT)/’A’/’B’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 55% marks.
- One year working experience in troubleshooting, Operation and maintenance of electronics Equipment; handling of LAN/ WAN/ Internet/ Intranet including hardware and system software.
- Person having MCP/MSCE/ DCNE/ Linux/Solaris /Network+/A+ certification/ minimum 3
4) Multi – Tasking Office Personnel (Personal Assistant)
- 12th Pass (Any); 10+2 with Knowledge of Shorthand
5) Multi – Tasking Shrine Workers (Puja Sahayak)
- 5th Pass from recognized board.
6) Multi – Tasking Office Personnel (Dholak Player)
- 5th Pass; Literate;
- Must have 5 years experience of playing Dholak.
7) Multi – Tasking Field Workers ( Cleaner)
- 5th Pass; To clean Government Vehicle.
8) Multi – Tasking Technical Personnel (Lab Technician-Water & Soil)
- Diploma; 10th with other professional knowledge.
9) Para – Veterinary Associates (Fisheries Officer)
- Master in Fisheries Science; Graduation ( Bachelor of Fishery Science);
- Graduation ( Bachelor of Science with Zoology).
For more details read the official notification.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Selection Process
Candidates applying for various contract basis vacancies through Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) will be given marks on the basis of financial status, educational qualification and socio-economic criteria. The details of marks allotted to each such category are given below.
|Family Income (With Candidate)||Allocated Marks|
|Family Annual Income Less than Rs. 80000/-||40 Marks|
|Family Annual Income Less than Rs. 2,50,000/-||30 Marks|
|Family Annual Income Less than Rs. 4,00,000/-||20 Marks|
|Annual Income of the Family Above Rs. 4,00,000/-||10 Marks|
|Special Qualification/ Course/ Certificates||20 Marks|
|Common Eligibility Test (CET) Score Weightage||10 Marks|
|Widow/ Orphan Candidate||05 Marks|
|Home District Marks||05 Marks|
|Age Group||Allocated Marks|
|30-36 Years||15 Marks|
|36-42 Years||10 Marks|
|24-30 Years||10 Marks|
|18-24 Years||05 Marks|
|Above 42 Years||Zero Marks|
How to Apply for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 March 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Till 20 March 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for HKRN Registration – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam HKRN Registration- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of HKRN Portal Final Submitted Form.
Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam (HKRN Portal)
Before recommending the name of any candidate, the Corporation shall seek the consent of the candidate through an SMS or email to consider the name of the candidate for posting in a requisitioning organization. If a candidate does not respond within the stipulated period, it will be assumed that he/she is not ready to be considered for posting against the job role offered to him/her.
In case there is no response regarding his consent to the first offer of posting, the concerned candidate will be debarred for a period of 1 month and in case of non-response of his consent to the second offer of posting, for a period of 2 months. will be debarred from the list. Finally, in case of no response regarding consent for the third time, the candidate will be debarred for a period of 6 months for his/her posting through the Corporation.
The offer of posting (DOL) will contain the period of posting and details of remuneration. Remuneration will include fixed pay, EPF/ ES/ any other mandatory fund/ cess and service charges. Persons posted under this policy shall be entitled to contributions to any other EPF/ ESI/ Mandatory Fund/ Cess subject to the amount prescribed by the Government in the schedule from time to time. However, the Ex-Servicemen posted under this policy who are covered under the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme notified by the Government of India will be excluded from the ESI Scheme.
The rate of service charge will be at the rate of 2% of the Corporation Pay. After issue of Deployment offer letter, if the candidate does not report within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of letter, or no intimation is received, his/her candidature will stand cancelled and fresh manpower will be selected from the merit rank list. will be given. Further, in case of non-receipt of the second son of posting, the candidature will be cancelled for a period of 6 months. In case of no response to the third letter of posting, the candidature will be cancelled permanently.
The Corporation will also recommend 10% of the eligible candidates as waiting list candidates along with each requisition letter. The Corporation will also have the right to deploy 10 posts on compassionate grounds on special orders of the Chief Minister under emergency circumstances.
Corporation may give preference to persons currently working, or having experience already on contract appointment under Outsourcing Policy Part I or II or otherwise, may also depute them, or on satisfactory record in the same organization Can allow to be kept on the same or similar job role.
HKRN Recruitment Official Notice & Link
HKRN Registration/ Login
Apply | Login
HKRN Notification (Dated 13.03.2023)
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available
Online Form. in