HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Lok Nirman) Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 09 May 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department (HPPWD) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 5000 vacancies of Multi Task Workers (Lok Nirman) Post through “HP PWD Multi Task Worker Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 April 2022 to 15 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department (HPPWD). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department (HPPWD)
HPPWD Multi Task Worker Vacancy 2022
HP PWD Multi Task Worker Recruitment 20222
- Application Form Start :- 25 April 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 45 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
HPPWD Multi Task Worker Eligibility
- Candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middle Pass (8th) from a school/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
- For more details read the official notification.
HPPWD Multi Task Worker Vacancy :: 5000
|Multi Task Worker (Lok Nirman)||5000||Rs 4500/-|
HP PWD Multi Task Worker Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
HPPWD MTW Postal Address
Postal Address: “Please read official notification…..”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “Application for the post of _____ Category_______” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for any test.
Join Telegram Group