Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply for Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS
Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region invites applications to fill 59 vacancies of Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS through Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification from 01 October 2023 to 15 October 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region.
Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2023
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: – Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region has recently released the notification for the Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS. Its official notice has been issued in September 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region. All the information related to the Income Tax Sports Quota Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region|
|Notification No.||Sports Quota 20323-24|
|Post Name||Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Income Tax Sports Quota recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||01 October 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||15 October 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Income Tax Sports Quota application fee through the payment gateway on the Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 15 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||0/-|
The Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
Income Tax Sports Quota Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Income Tax Sports Quota online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Income Tax Department, Gujarat Region for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Income Tax Sports Quota is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Tax Assistant/ MTS Age Limit: 27 Years
- Inspector of Income Tax Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- SPMCIL Narmadapuram Recruitment
- Army 39 Gorkha Training Centre Varanasi Recruitment
- Yamunanagar Court Recruitment
- NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- BSSC Inter Level Recruitment
Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023
|Inspector of Income-tax||02||Rs. 44900 – Rs.142400/-|
|Tax Assistant||26||Rs. 25500 – Rs.81100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||31||Rs. 18000 – Rs.56900/-|
Income Tax Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria
Income Tax Inspectors:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Council.
Sports Eligibility Details
Eligibility for participation in sports is determined by evaluating a sportsperson’s merit based on specific criteria. This evaluation considers the following:
- Representing a State or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/sports listed in paragraph 5.
- Representing their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the games/sports mentioned in paragraph 5.
- Representing State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools organized by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in paragraph 5.
- Being recipients of National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
It’s important to note that the proficiency and merit of sportspersons who meet the above eligibility conditions will be assessed based on their participation in recognized tournaments and events. These tournaments and events will be evaluated in the following order of importance:
- International Tournaments/Events such as the Olympics and World Championship.
- International Tournaments/Events of regional significance, such as the Asian Games and Commonwealth Games.
- Other International Tournaments/Events like the South Asian Federation (SAF) Games.
- Domestic Tournaments/Events at the National level for seniors, including National Games and National Federation games.
- Domestic Tournaments/Events at the National level for juniors.
- Inter-University Tournaments.
- National School Games.
- Holders of National Physical Efficiency Drive certificates.
Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
Income Tax Sports Quota Selection Process 2023
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 15 October 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Income Tax Sports Quota application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Income Tax Sports Quota application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 October 2023 to 15 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Income Tax Sports Quota Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
The applicant should upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the application form:
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Sports/Games Certificates.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Income Tax Sports Quota Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available