SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 30 January 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 12523 vacancy of MTS and Havaldar through SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Notification from 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Notification 2023
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the notification for the post of MTS and Havaldar. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the information related to the SSC MTS Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022|
|Job Category||10th Pass Job|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
SSC MTS and Havaldar Important Date
- Application Form Start : 18 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 February 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 19 February 2023
- Correction Date :- 23-24 February 2023
- Exam Schedule:- April 2023
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the SSC MTS and Havaldar application fee through the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 19 February 2023 at 23.00 hrs.
Candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20 February 2023 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 19 February 2023 (23.00 hours).
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 100/-
- Female, SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 0/-
The SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- MTS and Havaldar in CBN Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Havaldar in CBIC and few posts of MTS Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- IB Security Assistant and MTS Recruitment
- Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment
- Chandigarh ALM Recruitment
SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2023
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11994 (approx.)||Rs 18000-56900/-|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529||Rs 18000-56900/-|
SSC MTS and Havaldar Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-February-2023.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination
- PET/ PST (only for the post of Havaldar)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Computer Based Examination
Computer Based Examination (CBT) will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate. The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. Assamese, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
SSC MTS Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in Session-I and as well as in Session-II of Computer Based Examination are as follows:
- UR Category: 30% Marks
- OBC/ EWS Category: 25% Marks
- All other categories : 20% Marks
- Session-1) There will be no negative marking in Session-I.
- Session-2) In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
SSC Havaldar PET
- Male– 1600 meters walking in 15 minutes.
- Female– 1 Km walking in 20 minutes.
SSC Havaldar PST
The minimum physical standards (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are as follows:-
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
How to Apply for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 17 February 2023 at 23.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SSC MTS and Havaldar application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the SSC MTS and Havaldar Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Official Notice & Link
Online Registration/ Login
Download SSC MTS Vacancy Notice
SSC MTS & Havaldar Syllabus
Best Book for Preparation
Join Telegram Group