Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 22 January 2023
Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 70 vacancy of SSC Executive (IT) through Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Notification from 21 January 2023 to 05 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Navy SSC IT Officer Notification 2023
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 :- Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the post of SSC Executive (IT). Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the Navy SSC IT Officer Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Name||SSC Executive (IT)|
|Job Category||Indian Navy|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500/- per month|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Navy SSC IT Officer Important Date
- Application Form Start : 21 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 February 2023
- Course Commencing:- June 2023 onwards
- Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Navy SSC IT Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 05 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 0/-
The Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Navy SSC IT Officer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Born After :- 02 July 1998
- Born Before :- 01 January 2004
- Both Dates inclusive
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
#Govt Jobs for You
- LIC of India ADO Recruitment
- STM Pallavaram Cantt Recruitment
- DRDO DRDL Apprentice Recruitment
- Army Ordnance Corps AOC Recruitment
- Jammu and Kashmir Rifles Recruitment
Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy 2023
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)||70 (Men & Women)|
Navy SSC IT Officer Eligibility Criteria
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence)/ Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking, OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology) from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who have graduated/post graduated or in the final year (regular/integrated)/ degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, are eligible to apply. Read the official notification for more details.
NCC Candidates:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for Navy SSC IT Officer SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
- Should have NCC ‘C’ certificate of Army/ Naval/ Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Served for minimum 02 academic years in the Senior Division, Army/ Naval/ Air Wing of the NCC.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 June 2020.
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Selection Process
The selection process for Navy SSC IT Officer generally includes the following stages:
Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their score in the qualifying degree for the next stage. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their online application form).
- BE/B Tech: Candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto 5th semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate: Candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview: The shortlisted candidates then have to go through a SSB Interview, which includes an intelligence test, psychological test and group tasks/discussion. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email. Any correspondence regarding change of Indian Navy SSC IT Officer SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the SSB Interview are then required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they meet the medical standards set by the Indian Navy. Guidelines for Indian Navy SSC IT Officer medical standards are available on the Indian Navy official website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in). There is no relaxation in Indian Navy SSC IT Officers medical standards on any grounds. Change of medical hospital/centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the the SSB interview.
Note: The above mentioned selection process may vary based on the latest Indian Navy recruitment policies. It’s always best to check the official notification for the latest rules and regulations.
Navy SSC IT officer Salary?
The salary of a Navy SSC IT officer would depend on their rank and years of service. As a starting salary, an SSC IT officer would likely be earning a basic pay of around Rs 56,100 – to 1,77,500 per month. However, this can be increased with promotions and additional experience. Additionally, Navy SSC IT officers may also receive other benefits such as housing, transportation, and medical coverage.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 05 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Navy SSC IT Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 January 2023 to 05 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Navy SSC IT Officer Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Navy SSC IT Officer Official Notice & Link
Online Registration/ Login
Best Book for Exam Preparation
Join Telegram Group