JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 256 Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites applications to fill 256 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) through JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC).
JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 Notification
JPSC Medical Officer Notification 2023 :- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently released the notification for the Medical Officer (MO). Its official notice has been issued in June 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) . All the information related to the JPSC Medical Officer Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Form
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||19, 20/2023|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level-9|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to JPSC Medical Officer recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Apply Online for Regular Post||19 June to 18 July 2023|
|Apply Online for Backlog Post||21 June to 20 July 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Medical Officer (MO) application fee through the payment gateway on the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) website integrated with the online application.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||600/-|
The JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
JPSC Medical Officer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JPSC Medical Officer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JPSC Medical Officer is;
- Minimum Age Required: 23 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- UPSSSC X Ray Technician Recruitment
- UPSSSC Dental Hygienist Recruitment
- JSSC JE & Other Post Recruitment
- PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment
- Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment
JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy & Salary 2023
|Medical Officer (MO)||256||Level-9|
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- M.B.B.S. from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India and State Government And should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- At least One Year Internship from recognized Medical College Hospital.
Read the official notification for details.
JPSC Medical Officer Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 18 July 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of JPSC Medical Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of JPSC Medical Officer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact Us: 9431301636, 9431301419
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
JPSC Medical Officer Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Regular | Backlog (From 21 June)
Govt Jobs Available