JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 Apply for LDC & Stenographer 863 Posts
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites applications to fill vacancies of LDC & Stenographer through JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 Notification from 02 November 2023 to 04 December 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
JSSC Inter Level Notification 2023
JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023: – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently released the notification for the LDC & Stenographer. Its official notice has been issued in October 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). All the information related to the JSSC Inter Level Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 Online Form
JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Notification No.||JIS(CKHT) CCE-2023 (Regular vacancy)|
|Post Name||LDC & Stenographer|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
JSSC Inter Level Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to JSSC Inter Level recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||02 November 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||04 December 2023|
|Upload Photo & Sign Last Date||07 December 2023|
|Correction Date||09-11 December 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the JSSC Inter Level application fee through the payment gateway on the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 04 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS||100/-|
|Other State Candidates||100/-|
The JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
JSSC Inter Level Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JSSC Inter Level online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JSSC Inter Level is.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment
- Kolkata Police Driver Recruitment
- Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment
- CG High Court Assistant Recruitment
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment
JSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023
|Stenographer/ PA||27||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||836||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
JSSC Inter Level Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 12th class from any recognized board/ university in India.
- Stenography: 80 wpm in Hindi stenography and Hindi typing Speed 30 wpm. (25 wpm for SC/ST)
- Hindi Typing Speed: 35 wpm in Hindi. (250 words in 10 minutes)
Read the official notification for eligibility details.
JSSC Inter Level Selection Process 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 04 December 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of JSSC Inter Level application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of JSSC Inter Level application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 02 November 2023 to 04 December 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in JSSC Inter Level Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for JSSC Inter Level Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to JSSC Inter Level Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph, not more than 3 months old. (white background)
- Signature (white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Proof (10th/ 12th Marks sheet/ School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste / Tribe / Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Other ID Proof.
- Scanned self-attested copy of NOC from employer (If applicable).
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
JSSC Inter Level Official Notice & Link
Can we apply for you? (हमसे फॉर्म भरवाएं )
Registration | Login
From 20 Oct 2023
Best Books for Preparation
Govt Jobs Available