NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 150 Vacancies
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications to fill 150 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Grade A) through NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification from 02 September 2023 to 23 September 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
NABARD Assistant Manager Notification 2023
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Manager (Grade A). Its official notice has been issued in September 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). All the information related to the NABARD Assistant Manager Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Online Form
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Notification No.||03 /Grade A/2023-24|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Given Below|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||02 September 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||23 September 2023|
|Exam Date||16 October 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the NABARD Assistant Manager application fee through the payment gateway on the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available up to 23 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||800/-|
|SC, ST, PH||150/-|
The NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc. by providing information as per the instructions on your computer screen.
NABARD Assistant Manager Age Limit 2023
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the NABARD Assistant Manager online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for NABARD Assistant Manager is.
- Minimum Age Required: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 September 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes||05 Years|
|Other Backward Class||03 Years|
|PWBD||Gen- 10 Years, OBC-13, SC/ST-15)|
|Read the official notification for more details.|
#Government Jobs for You
- IMA Dehradun Recruitment
- Defence Services Staff College Recruitment
- IGM Hyderabad Junior Technician Recruitment
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment
NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||150||Rs.44,500/- p.m.|
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must Have bachelor’s degree in Related field with Minimum 60% Marks.
For more details read the official notification.
NABARD Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Negative Marking: 1/4 Mark
- Bilingual – Hindi and English except test of English language
- Qualifying Section – Test of Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Decision Making.
- Merit Section – General Awareness, Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India), Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the Main exam will be based on marks scored in the Merit section only.
How to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 23 September 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NABARD Assistant Manager application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NABARD Assistant Manager application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 02 September 2023 to 23 September 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NABARD Assistant Manager Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature with Black ink (140 x 60 pixels)
- Left Thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. (240 x 240 pixels)
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) (800 x 400 pixels)
- Education/ Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- Reservation/caste certificate, if the candidate belongs to reserved category.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact: –
- Helpdesk: http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Follow for Govt Job News: Click Here & Tap on ‘Star’ Icon
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehavior in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
NABARD Assistant Manager Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
Books for NABARD Assistant Manager
Govt Jobs Available