Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Result 2022
Updated :- 28 March 2022
The Nainital Bank Ltd” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2022”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The Nainital Bank Ltd
Management Trainee and Clerk Vacancy 2022 Notification
Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 01 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 25 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 February 2022
- Exam Date : March 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 08 March 2022
- Result Declared :- 28 March 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 1500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, fee mode.
NAINITAL BANK MT AND CLERK AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 31 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have Graduation / Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- For more information read the official notification.
NAINITAL BANK MT AND CLERK VACANCY :: 100
|Management Trainees (MTs)||50|
- Online Written Exam
- Document Verification
NAINITAL BANK MT AND CLERK WRITTEN EXAM
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- ‘Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2022’ Candidate Can Apply Between 01 February 2022 to 25 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nainital Bank MT and Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Date Extended Notice
Join Telegram Group