India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 04 December 2021
Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 1295 vacancies of Apprentice Various trades through “NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Notification” from 06 December to 12 December 2021. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL)
NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021
- Registration Start :- 06 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 20 December 2021
- Form Submission Last Date :- 20 December 2021
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee: 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No Application Fee Required for any Category Candidates, Only Fill Online Application Form.
NCL APPRENTICE AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 16 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
- Age Limit as on : 20 December 2021
- Age limit will be applicable as per Apprenticeship rules.
- Please Read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
NCL APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY
- For Welder (Gas & Elect):
- Candidates should have passed 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic:
- 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- For more details read the official notification.
NCL APPRENTICE VACANCY DETAILS :: 1295
IOCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||46||13||12||17||88|
HOW TO FILL NCL APPRENTICE ONLINE FORM
- NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 December to 20 December 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NCL Apprentice Online Form 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Step-1 At first visit the Apprenticeship Portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Step-2 Applicants are required to register on the Apprenticeship Portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile and uploading relevant documents. Note down the Registration Number.
- Step-3 Apply for Apprenticeship training, on the Apprenticeship Portal, by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. E01162300007) against eligible trade.
- All the details entered in the portal should be same as mentioned in the certificates e.g. name, father’s name, D.O.B, AADHAR no. and details therein as per the certificates only.
- The applications received through the Apprenticeship Portal from 06.12.2021 to 20.12.2021 will only be entertained. The applicants who had applied earlier are required to reapply afresh within the above specified duration.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online From
06 December 2021
Join Telegram Group